Yung Lalaking..


Have you ever met this guy? I certainly do. A few perhaps. They're not just the ordinary christian guys you bumped into, but men who got serious relationship with God. They're not perfect, they make mistakes. That's why they need a Savior. They carry in them the marks of a true believer. And believe me, they will really make you go on fire. Praise God that He allowed us to cross each other's paths. Credits to my ever-loving Creator woohooo. 

Few weeks ago I've stumbled upon an article about the difference between a christian guy and a man of God. That really hit me, hence inspired me to create one-liners about what a guy should be. I must thank the one wrote it. I'm truly sorry for not citing the proper source, I only read it from here.

There is a BIG difference between a Christian guy, and a Man of God. A christian guy might say he loves you, but a Man of God will love God more than you. 

A Christian guy might text you Bible verses, or have a tattoo of them, but a Man of God will live out those verses and have them written on his heart.

A christian guy might go to church, but a man of God will see that his highest calling is to give Christ glory.


A Christian guy might “accidentally” compromise your virtue, but a Man of God will protect it above all else.

 A Christian guy might be super attractive, but a Man of God will have a beautiful heart, regardless of his looks.

A christian guy might take you out, but a Man of God will hold you up before God in his prayers. 


 So don’t settle for just a Christian guy. And long to be the kind of woman of God who will attract a man like that. 





Comments

Popular Posts