The Deepest Longing



 Lord, I know that there is nothing I could do that would ever change Your love for me. And it's not because I easily confess my sins, not because I seek You more often, even my knowledge about You, Your love and everything else; but that You love me and You are faithful to continue the relationship that we have started. Honestly God I am experiencing dryness in our relationship right now. I can hear You, yes I can, but my heart seems so cold that Words couldn't penetrate in my whole being. I know You're there, You're always there, closer than I could ever imagine. But then it's like my soul find it so, so hard to take its rest. =( I don't like this feeling.. Please save me from this drought, I couldn't take to last in this kind of situation. I don't want to be drifted away by whatever forces. Please Lord, save me. Lord, save me. I don't want to hold Your hand. You hold my hand. For You know me more than I do. And again, restore my soul, make my heart more sensitive to your calling, protect me from the wrong decisions that I will make. I know Lord that you love me, but please give me a new set of lenses so that I could see that love, I could see the beauty of Your love. Continue to keep my eyes on You, on whatever I do, be it in my work, or in my ministry, even on my relationships with other people.  I trust You in this area of my life - more than I could say it with my mouth. I give you my heart, have Your way in me, lead me to the way everlasting.
 ---

Psalm 43:5 (MSG)

Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
    Why are you crying the blues?
Fix my eyes on God—
    soon I’ll be praising again.
He puts a smile on my face.
    He’s my God.

Comments

Popular Posts