His Loyal Love Will Not Run Out

Had to wake up early this morning to accompany a friend to the Airport for her sudden leave back to the Philippines. My two other Ate's and myself were there to attend her deepest needs up to the last bit of her stay here in Ulaanbaatar. It was a gloomy holy week for us though, because aside from the fact that it's a Black Saturday and we're supposed to remember how our Savior suffered and died on the calvary to pay for our sins; unexpectedly, we received a call from her family that her Dad passed away last Wednesday.

A couple of prayers were uttered, overwhelming tears had been shed and after saying our final goodbyes and see-you-soons, we leave the airport with somehow smile on our faces. I believe that God will give her and her family the peace that surpasses understanding. As my cell leader once said, "Just as God uses breakthroughs, achievement, encouragement etc., God also uses disappointments, closed doors, heart aches, betrayals and persecutions to move us toward His divine plan." 

The slowly rising sun that we saw in the airport on the way home captured me that I was suddenly remembered by this song, The Steadfast Love

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
His mercies never come to an end,
They are new every morning,
Great is Thy faithfulness oh LORD





_________

Lamentations 3:22-24 (MSG)

God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
  His merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God I say it over and over,
    He’s all I’ve got left.



Comments

Popular Posts