20 THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK FOR IN A MAN


e/n: As I am writing this I can't help but to praise God over and over again that I am so blessed I was found by a man who possess all these wonderful things. We may be far away from each other physically right now, but God serves as our common point, binding us together in the midst of great distance. And I will thank Him more now that Ry is celebrating his birthday today, that He has given him another year to enjoy His bountiful blessings. My loudest hooray goes to the One who never fails to share His love, for we love because He first loved us.

This list. Not a legit love guru here. I admit. Just sharing you few things about this man for his birthday present from a girl who's million miles away. Couldn't think of a better way to spoil him with my love on his special day so here it is: 20 fascinating things I found about him, and probably might sweep off his feet and melt his heart away. And hopefully, 20 things that you might want to look for in a man.





Sweet perks of dating a guy who...



20. Who is an engineer, and he'll give you awesoooome DIY gift just like this:

HK in a jar.
Amazing how he managed to add details like mountain and LED lights. So cool.

19. Who double as a doctor, and he'll give you kilig-to-the-bones-haba-ng-hair prescriptions

How. Sweet.

18. Who is a good listener, and he will wow you

So t'was the first time he gave me a package
from HKto fulfill #44 of my bucket list... sorta.
Plus a set of spare string for my guitar. Hooray.

17. Who takes care of you, and he will give you the best treatment ever

Take note where it came from: Your Poging (handsome) BF (boyfriend) Ry

16. Who is great at photography, and you will always have nice (stolen) shots wherever you are

Okay. This ain't a stolen one. But I really,
I mean reaaaallllly love how he took this shot.
(Or maybe I'm getting biased here)

15. Who loves hiking as much as you do, and you will enjoy every minute of your holidays

Lo Fu Tau Hike, Hong Kong

14. Who wants to try weird foods in places that you go to, and food tripping will be your ultimate hobby (plus the fact that you are care free to gain those little pounds haha!)

The weirdest noodle I have tasted yet in Thailand. Bloody red soup is from the almost-raw
liver over there, beside that white brain-like thingy. We couldn't understand what's written
on the menu so we guessed. And this was the result.
Gotcha.

13. Who is a swimmer, and he will automatically love the beach <3

Beach bumming in NT, Hong Kong

Beach + Time-lapse sunset photography = awesomeness
in Rayong, Thailand

12. Who is your best friend, and you can be the craziest when you're with him.



11. Who likes to travel, and you can instantly have a travel buddy

Venice, Italy... not.

in Pattaya, Thailand

10. Who is a true romantic, and flowers will be your next best friend

A valentines surprise, yet again.

9. Who cooks, and you can rest like a boss during weekends (hoho)

Ry's bragging right: Sinigang (Pork in sour stew)

8. Who makes time for you, and your love tank will be brimming to the fullest

Sitting side by side, without any convo at all
is the comfiest thing I've ever done with him.
And that's all I ever needed. Thank you.

7. Who sings, and he will serenade you

He looks like Ptr. Joe Bonifacio in this picture. Seriously.

6. Who knows your worth, and he will treat you like a queen.

And he came over to Mongolia just to say hi. Haha. Love you! :)

5. Who is good at surprises, and your love life will extremely go peppy

His first-ever surprised as manliligaw (beau/suitor) all the way from HK

4. Who prays, and your catch up sesh will end up in a prayer date

Taken during one of our hiking sesh, and when we reached
the top, we sang worship songs and he led me in prayer.
He's helping me acknowledging God in every thing that we do.
I really love this guy.

3. Who loves your family, and your sibs will undoubtedly have an automatic Kuya (older brother)

Pardon my bleary picture, but the smile on my siblings' and cousins' faces
don't bother the poor light and resolution of our only photo as of the moment.
Taken on the day of New Year, when our parents entrusted us and the car
to Ry as our driver and cerberus for a night -- after meeting my extended family
the FIRST TIME.

2. Who loves you


1. who loves God more than you, and your future will be secure


Even before he pursue me he made sure that I was first full of God's love.
This paper flowers were delicately folded by him, with God's love letter written on every
petal.  He made this when we were still friends, btw. The first letter I received from him
was actually from his First Love. Awesome.

To the man who never fails to express his love to me by the help of our God, happy happy birthday to you Ryan Carlos! Hoping you'll have a great one this year. Keep flashing that smile, handsome. And oh, I just want you to know..

Or just maybe,
I haven't gotten over with your love until now.

Comments

Popular Posts