Eating: The Love Language of Two Hungry Souls



This day my HS Dance Club co-member +Raissa (a good ole buddy friend which astounded me after confessing that she is now a Christian) surprised me when she entered the room during our Saturday Bible Study with Pastor Jorge. Yep, we met few days after +Ella (my former classmate who became my room mate and a house mate both in Masbate Mine and HK) left for good to Australia. A coincidence, perhaps? Nah, I'd rather call it God's divine plan. 

Anyhoo. I will be leaving HK soon and it means no chitchats, catching up sesh, prayer time, pigging out, eye brow make-over and quality time for us two. Well we pinky promised that we 
have to see each other again next year (probably mid year of 2013), and I am not expecting anything from her again this year after series of pajama parties in the flat BUT this day I got really surprised that I was able to talk to her again. Plus the fact that she was able to attend the Bible Study yoohoo. She actually spent her last rest day with God and me before heading up to her long-awaited Macau trip. Batang 'to talaga. I felt the love! Thank you Bak! I will definitely miss you. :*



PS. Di kami nagkanda ugaga sa pagkain. Too much for us two. pero panalo yung quality time. Sana maulit.


Spicy Garlic Chix

Meat Ball Pasta

Pizza de Slice Bread :))

Who's hungry, anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts