The


THREE MONTH RULE:     Girls have difficulty adjusting during the first three months of break-up. Guys, on the other hand, have irrevocably wake up from a dream and start facing the reality after three months. Dream that they could still continue doing the same, old things with her normally. Reality that he no longer can’t. Dream that someday, someday, he could still win her heart despite of. Reality that whatever he do, he already know the answer.

Iz been three months! Hooray me. I'm totally grasping the term reborn within my veins, my entire being. I’ve been very busy these past few weeks for God, career movement and others that I didn't notice three months had passed. Whew. Anyways I honestly don’t want to talk about career as of the moment. Itinataas ko nalang iyon kay Lord. For now I want to talk about these others stuffs first. hehe.

Soooo.

One of things I've been busy working with is:

Doodles. :D

Nah. Actually it has been a past time during a tiring day even at the meeting at the office. Staring at your computer for one whole day, 7 days a week is extremely strenuous I’m telling you. The image above is supposed to be a bookmark on the book I borrowed from a friend.

 
Yes.Reading books. Just finished three Inspi books at the same time. Got easily bored with one so why not read three concurrently. Hey I know what you’re thinking. I also read comic books. Kikomachine komix fan here! Anyways I am so excited to read this book! Let the 40 Days of Love begin. 


My doodle living its purpose




Comments

Popular Posts