Globe-trotting Philippines: Secret Hideaway in Tagaytay

I am nearing my pregnancy term and can't wait to see our baby Kahel out of his comfy sac. With this I mean more wakeful, late-night cries and less quality time for the next season of our married-now-parenting life. And since we had a long weekend holiday we decided to use this time to have a quality time before this little one come out. 

Hang in there, buddy

We headed off to Tagaytay, where short and convenient trip is most welcome especially in my case. My doctor did not allow me to travel too far and it might lead to a serious health case so we chose Tagaytay on our list. I am happy and blessed that the grad school offers some condo units in Tagaytay with very affordable price so we chose to block off one couple room for one night. And guess what? Quality time equates food trips for us! Was a bit averse about eating as I have to continuously check on my blood pressure and of course, weight. 


Well it was a well-spent weekend for us knowing that we found this secret restaurant that offers good food and massage. It was a bit pricey for our budget so my husband just allowed me to try their foot reflexology that's so soothing even for preggy like me. They even had a complimentary jasmine tea for both of us and unlimited access to placid Taal Lake. Here's a little sneak peek of this little heaven that we went to. (Photos are from my phone, peace out for the quality of these photos)

Intricate door details: Perfect for the Chinese New Year

The Dining Area

Taal Lake on the View

The Yin and Yang Pools

Qi Wellness at night

If you wanna go there and try their services, you can check it up on the following details:

Qi Wellness Living
Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Maharlika East, Tagaytay City, Philippines
Email: teahouse@qiwellnessliving.ph or bathhouse@qiwellnessliving.ph
Mobile:+63 917 522 6969
Instagram: @qiwellnessliving

Comments

Popular Posts