Last Chapter Episode 3



After more than a year from my previous life story, I am married. Yes. And it has been three weeks now. And many things happened between those seasons. Had no chance to update it in this blog for a dozen things that had been running on my mind, that kept on bugging my life and.. because of poor connection.. not. The bottom line probably was, being lackadaisical. I thank the Lord though for His faithfulness that despite being indifferent and overwhelmed by life, He is the only One who is unchanging. Can't thank Him enough.

Nevertheless, I am married. And the dream of having it laid back and carefree came true. It was supposedly a beach wedding and ended up as a garden, tropical-Hawaiian themed one. The pre-nuptial shoot was awesome, too. We had it in a beach this time.




Hiked mid-way to the top with our tiis-ganda clothes
and had the photographers take this shot with their
heavy cameras and equipment, just to have
this breath-taking view. Why?
Because relationship goals.


I want to acknowledge the people and suppliers who made our Big day wonderful and memorable (I am going to include the names at the end of this blog). This post is not to parade grand, flamboyant details of our wedding but to magnify the work of Christ in our lives. In fact we started and planned with nothing on hand; God himself showed His generosity to us through a bunch of people, as a Father who provides for His children. We do not even deserve to be treated as such. We are far from perfect, actually very flawed; but we have found God's grace in our weaknesses and His forgiveness for our failures, reminding us that He is the source of everything, and that every good gift comes from Him. Even the saddest and painful things, He allow. You see, even this special event is not about us, but Him. And I am thankful that He allowed us to witness and experience a perfect illustration of His love to the church (His people): like a groom, to his bride.

Sure t'was not a grandiose one, but it was the most beautiful for us. For it was yet a delightful beginning for an exciting adventure written in heaven.


"So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate." 
(Matthew 19:6, NKJV)





The Vows

His: 

For years I’ve been looking for the special person whom I can spend my life with, I’ve been to other relationship but couldn’t find it with anyone or anywhere. It was disappointment after disappointment, then God showed me that what I am looking for can’t be found from any woman I bumped into. God showed me to look for a person so in love with Him that she can say you are more than enough and then I met you. 
When we met it is not a love at first sight with sparks everywhere, I was intimidated with you, but when I get to know you more and more I started to realize you are so in love with the Person I am in love with. When I asked you if I can court you, you said no. You told me that you have to be in love with God first before falling in love with anyone else; surprisingly enough, I found it reasonable and God showed me that you are already in love with Him, what you needed was for someone to make you realize that you already do.  
I admit I’m not the perfect person, I lie, I burst into anger, I am late, I can’t even keep my promises. I am so in love with you, but I can’t promise to love you always but as long as you love God with all your heart, I will love you. I can’t promise you that I will be with you always, I can’t promise to you that I will always be there to open doors, and I can’t promise you that I will say I love you all the time. But this is my vow: and it is to make you fall in love with God everyday, to lead you to obey God and follow Him, that there will be no other woman beside you, and I promise as I have promised to God to make you happy as long as I live.

Hers:

Sa buhay ko marami akong naging pangarap sa buhay, mula sa pinakamababaw na bagay hanggang sa engrande: ang makapaglaro sa snow, makapunta sa enchanted kingdom, maging isang engineer, magkaroon ng series of photoshoots kung saan asawa ko ang photographer, magkaroon ng isang kuya at mga kapatid na lalaki, maging nanay ng tatlong malulusog na anak. Pero simula ng araw na ito, matutupad na yung isa sa mga pangarap ko.  
Ang maging pinaka maganda sa lahat ng taong andito. 
Thankful ako kay Lord dahil inallow Niya na magkakilala tayo. Nakakatuwang isipin na noon, nag request ka pa sakin na ipagpray ko yung future lifetime partner mo when God had been secretly answering those prayers. And the answer was actually... me. the God of love and humor had brought us into something I can never imagine before, and that just sweeps me away knowing that someday, which is tomorrow, we will be waking up next to each other every morning of our married life. 
Kaya simula ng araw na 'to, asahan mong nasa tabi mo ako sa tuwing nangangati ka at gusto mong magpakamot sa likod: bandang kaliwa, bandang kanan, konting taas pa. Simula ng araw na 'to, may kakampi ka na sa pangungulit kay Chloe at Pasin. Simula ng araw na 'to, asahan mong may magaalaga sayo tuwing magkakasakit ka, at magluluto ng paborito mong malunggay soup kahit di ko pa alam yung recipe. 
Ano man ang mangyari, dumami man yung baby fats natin sa katawan, kumulubot man yung mga balat natin, lumabo ang mga mata at di na makarinig kahit nangyyari na ngayon, sabay nating haharapin ang bawat problema, pagsubok at tagumpay na magkahawak kamay, may bulong ng panalangin at puno ng pagasa.
Bi chamd ikh hairtai shuu. Wo ai ni. Ay ayaten ka. Ginigugma ko ikaw. 14344. XOXO. Mahal na mahal kita. Sisiguraduhin ko na hindi matatapos ang isang araw na hindi ko mababanggit ang katagang, "i love you mahal ko, God bless you."

View our SDE here

See our photographer's website for more of their works
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would personally like to thank our suppliers and friends on our Big day:

Ynah Angeles & Raisa Oberes as our event coordinators
Mongolia Family




Comments

Popular Posts